Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Recent Fall Activities

So, this fall and Halloween was pretty fun. Nothing too exciting. I went and carved pumpkins with Tyler and his family one night and they taught me how to carve a pumpkin that wasn't just a pair of eyes and a mouth. I felt pretty good about my accomplishment. I thought I had a pretty good looking pumpkin. I called it my own gremlin, because I don't remember the actual name of it. But gremlins are always good. I will call it GremAlli. But for Halloween I dressed up as a guitar. I know, pretty clever... ok I found the idea at shopko. But I still liked it! The other girls are just my good friends that I work with at Craigo's. They make me look somewhat tall! Although one of them is taller than me, the tuner helped out a lot. Other recent news is that Tyler and I went ring shopping!!! I'm terrible because I really shouldn't be saying anything but I'm pretty darn excited. He has the ring at his house, and I don't have it on my finger. Dumb. Oh well! He says it will be soon enough! But whenever it happens I will take some pics to put on here. But that is about it for now! That is my only excitement!



No comments: