Sunday, August 31, 2008

A kitty!

So, I have recently moved into my new apartment with Mandy and her friend Cola. It has been going very well so far! Just lonesome every once in a while! But it will get better! So on the day that I moved in, Mandy and cola had just gotten a new kitty. She is very cute and small. So the other day I was watching TV and the kitty decided that she was tired of course and I was surprised that she didnt end up sleeping right under my neck this time, that is her favorite spot for some reason! Well she ended up squishing herself into the couch with just her head popping out! And then she fell asleep! It made me laugh! She is funny and great entertainment!

Well, as Im sure most of you know... I have just started college. It has been an experience thats for sure! An expensive experience! Nothing great yet but its not too bad yet either so who knows! We will see! 

I also am going to a new ward as well which is hard to get used to! The first sunday there I didn't see anyone my age! I felt so stupid! Its beginning to get a little better, not too bad but they did give me a calling... I am now the music chairman! Odd, I know I wouldn't have ever thought that I would get that calling! But oh well, I will get used to it eventually! College is a completely new experience!

3 comments:

grandma nina said...

Music? what do you have to do? It sounds like work. Love and miss you.

Leigh said...

Im not quite sure yet! Of what I understand, I am the go-to person for musical numbers and stuff like that the ward choir will go to me so we can figure out stuff like that and stuff for sacrament meeting. It is going to be interesting! I dont really know yet! Love you tons! Miss you!

Woodland Family said...

HA! I love that you have to do music. That is a calling I should never get. I wouldn't know what to do!
School will be great. It has rough patches...but I wish I could go back for more. You are great!! Miss you!! Love you!!