Wednesday, September 17, 2008

More Lubricant?!

So, there is a local radio station here in Pocatello/IF called 92.1 the edge. It plays some really good music, some weird but still good for the most part. They are always introducing new bands and stuff, its great! Well on Friday nights the DJ(Erin Michelle) plays what she calls a 3sum. People will send her their 3 song playlists and if she chooses yours she will play them on the radio on a Friday night. Well one day when I was bored I decided what the heck?! May as well! So I sent in my 3 song playlist of Weezer "Greatest Man That Ever Lived", Ludo "Love Me Dead", and also Jack Johnson "Better Together". I love all those songs! 
Well anyways on Saturday I got an email from Erin Michelle saying that she played my 3 songs! I was excited but disappointed that I didn't get to hear them but I was still happy! She asked me if I was over 18 and where I lived. I replied that I was 18 and was going to ISU down in Pocatello. So she told me that they had made a gift basket for me over at a place called Silver Fox. I had no idea about the place but it sounded like a skateboard shop or something like that. I didn't think too much of the place I was just excited to get something free! 
So, today I stopped by not really knowing where I was going but I saw the store Silver Fox and went on inside. Once I stepped inside I saw signs that had arrows saying NAUGHTY on them and a whole bunch of other weird things. I looked over and saw a sign that said Please show us your ID, You must be born before 1990 to shop. Immediately I said to myself, "Oh gee..." I told the guy that I was there to get a gift bag from 92.1 and he gave it to me. 
As I got into my car, I took a quick look into the bag to find incense, some condoms, massage oil, and tons and tons of lubricants!!! I just began laughing! Laughing until I cried! I had to tell someone so I called Mandy and told her the whole story and of course I had to tell my mom! She is the one who would love it the best! All night long I haven't been able to stop laughing! It is great! So, if you are in deep need for something you may go ahead and take your pick between strawberry or green apple! It may be a while till I can put some use to this stuff! Haha.... I may just have to give this to my mom for her birthday! I think she will like it better than any other gift! 

7 comments:

Twisted Sweeties said...

OOHH! I'll take the strawberry!! I want to write hahahaha through the remainder of this. Only someone as naive as you could get that gift basket. That is funny. And by the way, my internet filter is blocking my verification word. Must be a cuss word, or since we're on the subject, something sexual.

Twisted Sweeties said...

P.S. what do you mean by "more" lubricant? Did you already have some lying in your drawers?

Crazed said...

HA!... Maggie I wanted the Strawberry! Seriously, Green Apple is gross... I mean that's what I heard. I love that you thought it was a skateboard shop! HA! Awesome!!!

Crazed said...

By the way... The songs are my favorites too!!! Good picks, of course she played them!!!

Leigh said...

I say more lubricant because of the extreme amounts of it in the bag! Gee! I think I may need more I dont know!

Neil Sharp said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Neil Sharp said...

At least I know what flavors to get and not to get now. I'm going to go wash the ick off now.