Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Fun Art Class

So I am taking an Elementary Art Methods class this semester. I have decided it is probably one of my favorite classes. It's only an 8 week class and we meet once a week. All we do is turn in a lesson plan each week that has to do with art and in class we just draw pictures or paint or what ever! It is great! Here are pictures of my funny art for the first 3 weeks of class.


1st week:
We drew an owl! Haha.. I tried. 


2nd week: 
We had to make some sort of creation with geometric shapes from construction paper. Most people just made shapes and threw them on there to see what you could come up with but I wanted to actually do a picture! haha 



3rd week:
Fun with water colors! Yes, all this was done with the cheap water colors from the store and a cheap little paintbrush. I'm good like that. haha, just kidding. But it was way fun!


Anyways those are just the beginning! I will post more pics when i draw more! 


3 comments:

grandma nina said...

I love the turtle. You can help Maggie with decorating cakes.

Crazed said...

HA! You have a healthy futute in teaching children to use watercolor!

Phil G. said...

"i've seen those fingerpaintings you bring home and they suck!" - adam sandler